Pure Leverage Review 2015
Product Name: Pure Leverage
Owner: Joel Therien
Overall Rating: 2/10
Upsells: $19.95 + $97 per month
Is Pure Leverage Another Scam?
Pure Leverage is another of these MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) schemes that seem to pop up all over the internet these days. If you’ve had any experience with any before then you know why I’ll never recommend any on my website.
If by chance you haven’t been involved with any of them before then you’ll soon find out in this review why you should stay away from them and more specifically this one known as Pure Leverage.
Pure Leverage is advertised to you as the only service that has “all the tools you need to leverage your freedom! and grow your business!”. What a load of crap. I guess by now you can already tell that this review isn’t going to be positive.
One red flag I recently found out about is that before they launched while the listed services and tools were still being developed, the owner Joel Therien started accepting payments.
Now I don’t know about you but in this industry any service that is accepting money before you have access to it sends off too many alarms in my head.
There are too many scams in the industry to be taking that risk.
So just like a typical MLM scheme there is a system in place where you try to get people to join under you and they in turn get people to join under them and so on.
Also the typical you having to buy into before you can do this, if only it was at the original cost of $24.95 but I’ll get into that a bit later.
These services consist of lead capture systems, auto-responder, video email services and video conferencing. These services alone come with good intention but with it being an MLM people buy into them when they don’t really need or will use them.
What’s even worse is that they are inferior to similar services online.
You can honestly save yourself so much time by joining this program for free which will actually give you everything you need to start your own online business. You will get access to quality training and support that will help you achieve online success.
Pros/Cons Of Pure Leverage
- They provide you with an A-Z study guide
- The price is very low compared to the others out there
- They list services that aren’t available as yet.
- They tend to hide the fact that the advertised 100% commission is only for the first month.
- The affiliate reviews makes even more false claims (that’s to be expected as they are trying to get you to join to get the commission).
- Once registered you are bombarded with emails (50 in a month in some cases).
- When met with detractors these affiliates along with Joel Therien himself they respond aggressively.
So as you can see the cons outweigh the pros which I’ll go into more in this review. So just to clarify in case you’re wondering you’re essentially joining this program AND PAYING just to promote it.
This isn’t anything close to helping you create your own business. If that’s your goal you can use this service to get you there.
Who Is This Pure Leverage Scheme For?
This program (scheme) is supposedly intended for any marketer regardless of their experience or knowledge but sadly this isn’t the case.
This is a program for anyone who wants to spend their money and time trying to convince people to join and pay for these inferior services to then have them do the same.
Below is the structure of how their system known as the “powerline”.
So as you can see it has all of the familiar symptoms of an MLM as I described. Once you join you only make money if you are able to refer someone which is too much of risk for my taste especially with the upsells I’ll get into shortly.
The Services Of Pure Leverage
The services offered along with the A-Z Study Guide which you would be trying to promote if you joined are:
- Elite Coaching Program – These are the training videos that are supposed to teach you how to promote Pure Leverage. These are solely focused on trying to help you get people to join under you. There is no concern over getting people to join a high or even good quality service (which it isn’t).
- Easy Lead Flow Capture System – This gives you the to ability to put up several web pages to promote this. I’m sure you’ve come in contact with a webpage of this type before.
They normally promote the product/service throughout the page and as you scroll to the bottom of it there is a signup form. The issue with lies when you don’t understand how to get traffic and so without traffic these web pages become useless.
- Authority Blog – This is another service that is again centered around promoting Pure Leverage (I think you’re noticing the pattern here by now). They don’t provide you with the opportunity to pursue the promotion of something in another niche thereby making these blogs good for only one purpose.
There is also the issue that they don’t rank well in search engines making things more difficult. They are also reports of the unreliability. Just a small side note in case you were unaware blogs are free these days.
- Turbo Traffic Generation – This is a feature that’s pretty much a waste of time in my opinion. This is training focused on something known as “Alexa Rank” which is supposed to be a way to show how popular your website is but simply put it is not anywhere near an accurate measurement.
- Video Email Service – Here we go again with another tool in place for the purpose of promoting this program. As the name suggests it allows you send mass video emails with their autoresponder service. What’s worse is that there are many complaints about the delivery rates.
- Virtual Meeting Room – You can get better services than this one out there. A good example would be Google Hangouts and you can get access to this for FREE, all you need is a google account and I’m sure you already have one. A small by the way, is that this is also another method used to promote this program to others…just saying.
What Kind Of Support Is Available?
The support available is claimed to be top notch but let’s see if that’s true. It seems to be common occurence that when a member expresses some issue with the support on a forum they are attacked basically by another member.
I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t want to be part of a community like that. It’s simply hard to believe this is a community of adults.
What’s even worse is that the owner himself has been known to take part in this behavior. It’s just really questionable that instead of trying to help people with their concerns or problem he attacks them.
It is commendable that have in place many ways to get in contact with them along with some improvements they have made but yet the complaints still remain.
A major complaint is the mass of amount of emails you receive in the first month I mentioned in the pros/cons. You typically receive about 50+ emails which is way too many. That amount is equates to over 1 each day.
The Price Of Pure Leverage
Here we come to one of the pros of this program and probably the best bright side is the low STARTING cost of $24.95. Unfortunately, the price just starts there. There are some upsells which aren’t a must but definitely more than encouraged.
The basic program is what starts with the $24.95 but as you can tell by the word basic there that there are more options. As I mentioned how you make money through this program is by referring others to it. So that leads me to the first upsell.
If you want to become an affiliate of Pure Leverage to be able to promote it to others you have to pay an additional $19.95 a month.
As you can see there that’s not quite what is advertised. It doesn’t end there sadly. There is a level above that called the VIP program which offers exclusive training with “top” internet gurus which costs $97 a month. This all comes to a total cost of $141.90 per month.
What is neglected to be mentioned is that to be able to earn at a particular you need to pay up to it. What this means is that if you want to earn lower commissions you pay the lower fee each month.
On the other hand, if you want to earn the higher commissions you need to pay the higher rate each month.
Simply put, to be able to earn money from promoting the VIP level you need to pay $141.90 which is not exactly what’s advertised. This is questionable marketing techniques to lead you further and further into the program.
Final Opinion/Verdict On Pure Leverage
Product Name: Pure Leverage
Owners: Joel Therien
Overall Ranking: 2/10
Just a typical MLM which a bunch of upsells along with inferior services to promote and all around waste of money. So I highly recommend you stay away from Pure Garbage…I meant Pure Leverage :-).
It’s just not good quality, this is not intended to just bash the service I just believe in spending money on quality and this isn’t it.
If you’ve any experiences with Pure Leverage or have any any questions about it? If so please leave me a comment below and I’ll be happy to get back to you.