What Is PaidViewpoint?
Paidviewpoint (PV) is an interesting online paid survey site owned by Umongous Inc. They pay you to complete simple surveys for their market research needs. The surveys typically deal with your traits which I find to be very unique and quite an interesting experience compared to the others out there.
I usually don’t like paid surveys for many reasons, but the majority of those reasons aren’t present with this survey site. I’ll be going over all you need to know about it in my PaidViewpoint review.
The Good And Bad
This unique surveys although I like it isn’t perfect so let’s go into detail about the good and the bad things I found with this program
- Simple Surveys – The surveys that you complete are not only simple, but they are also nice and short. When answering you are asked a series of questions which in my experience has been 10 sets. You simply answer the particular question you are at by sliding an arrow left or right. Nothing complicated or time-consuming.
- Low Payout Threshold – This is always a plus with survey sites or get paid to site. For a survey site, this payout threshold is relatively low set at $15 at least in my opinion. Most of the others I’ve experienced are over $20
- Surveys Are Preapproved – This one completely took me by surprise cause it’s almost unheard of with survey sites. If you’ve ever used one before you’re likely to have spent a few minutes doing a survey only to be pissed off to hear that you didn’t qualify. This is not an issue at all with PaidViewpoint. Every survey you do will pay you.
- User-Friendly – This one is just a nice little bonus in my opinion. The website’s user interface is very simple and doesn’t have too much going on which is great. When in the dashboard, you see if you have surveys, your earnings, demographics, settings and who you’ve referred.
- Low Earnings – Unfortunately the earnings are not too high when starting out which is to be expected based on the simplicity of the surveys. However, they do say as you do more surveys and your traitscore increases so will your earnings.
- Only One Cashout Method – At this time PaidViewpoint only offers Paypal as a cashout method. This isn’t too much of an issue for me since I would’ve selected Paypal anyways. However, for those of who you don’t use it would find this an issue since a Paypal is required to join.
Who Is This For?
I believe that this website could be a tremendous benefit to a number of people. If you’re new to survey sites and want to try it out for yourself then PV would a good place for you to do so. As I said above the interface is simple, nothing distracting, the surveys are simple and quick. These are very beginner friendly qualities.
If you’re someone who already use these types of sites and enjoy doing them to earn some extra cash on the side then I highly recommend you join PaidViewpoint and add it to your list. It won’t take much time out of your day and the threshold is low.
How Do You Earn?
Well, this one is obvious by now but I want to go into a bit more detail about the surveys. As I had mentioned above you don’t have to worry about not qualifying a survey as all that you do are preapproved. Below are the things that PV stand for and a reason I like them.
This survey site really gives me a good feeling and I will be continuing to use it daily. I can even finish a whole survey during a commercial break while watching TV which is what I’ll be doing :-). It’s truly a simple read and slide the arrow on a scale. While at shool I do surveys all the time to help out people doing various research projects so it’s about time I found a website which provide similar surveys that will pay me for my answers.
Another great way that you can earn money from the program is by referring your friends as well. When you refer a friend you earn 20% of whatever they earn which can be pretty good if you’re active members.
On the PV website if you have any issues using the system you can contact their support which I have been told is quite timely and friendly. I personally didn’t have any experience with them since I had no issues at all with the earning or surveys.
You can also check their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to see very common questions about the program.
Final Opinion/Verdict On PaidViewPoint
I’m usually not a fan of survey sites or other get paid to sites but I was pleasantly surprised by PaidViewpoint and I happily recommend as a way to earn some extra cash online. It’s easy to use, quick and efficient way to earn a bit of cash online. You can jump right into this program whether you’re a beginner or an experienced survey site user.
Want To Earn More Money Online?
So if you don’t like survey sites like most people do then you’d probably like to hear a better and a more time efficient way of earning money online. Have you ever thought it was possible to help people find stuff they were going to buy anyways and make money from that? Well, it’s very possible, in fact, it’s called affiliate marketing. It’s a process where you create your own website, create content which does then and you generate your revenue.
This is something that just about anyone can start doing and create an online business from doing this. This doesn’t have to involve anything technical if you use my #1 recommended training program that will not only show you everything you need to get started but provide you with the necessary tools to build your business. Along with this, you can get help whenever you need by experts along the way.