Writing is one way of earning income. This type of opportunity can be found when writing reviews for websites. Creating reading material online is widespread and the likes of freelance writing, eBooks, trending news bring good news to the home as it can help augment the family income.
However, you don’t have to create long articles in order to gain revenues; you can join sites that pay to write reviews. The writing style needs articles that are shareable and using simple techniques like linking to relevant websites. That’s all there is.
With a good research and excellent grammar, you will be on your way to fast bucks! Below are the top 14 sites we have compiled for you to test.
1. User Testing
Website owners visit this website to use its panel of reviewers. If you have joined as a panelist, you may be asked to visit a client’s own online site to look around, navigate through its pages or perform searches. You will have to review sites in accordance to user-friendliness or ease of navigation or whatever the client specifies them.
You get to use an online screen recorder for commenting and capturing your visit on that particular site. This requires you to own a headset. You’ll get $10 per site review.
This is a U.K. paid survey website and pays its members to review various products. Reviewers leave feedback on a wide range of categories like books, beauty products, entertainment, electronics; food, travel destinations and even recipes.
Earnings depend on ratings provided by others who participate in the same item category. You may request to get paid once your earnings reach £5.
|Review Site||What to Expect|
|User Testing||Previous panelists visit online sites to perform searches and review the site based on ease of use, navigation or anything the client specifies. A screen recorder is used for commenting and capturing the action. Pays $10 per review.|
|Ciao.co.uk||This U.K. paid survey site pays to review various products. Reviewers review different topics and earnings are based on ratings given by other participants on the same category. Payment request are sent once £5 minimum is reached.|
|Review Stream||Reviews are done for software, hotels, electronics, books, restaurants, or clothes. Reviewers earn $2 from a hot topic plus $0.10 if another member votes on the review. Once $50 minimum is attained payment is sent through PayPal..|
|Software Judge||An excellent software review can earn up to $50 earns you $1 after posting. There is a long list of software products to review on this site. A limit of three reviews per day is set.|
|Triond||This site allows for writing articles, posting videos, images and audio files, and reviews. You can also earn 50% out of the ad revenues of the site.|
|Epinions||Epinions reviewers are rewarded by means of their convincing factor. Reviews may be about any Amazon, eBay, or any vendor platform sold items. Income Share Program earns reviewers eRoyalties credits and can them in USD. US reviewers can claim checks at $10 minimum while $100 minimum is required for those who live outside the US.|
|Demand Media Studios||Assignments are based on subjects that interest you, as stated on your registration application. A published article may pay from $15 or more.|
|ContentBLVD||US citizens or those with working visa may apply and meet the site’s criteria to start writing reviews, articles or guides. You get paid from $12 - $48 per post.|
|Constant Content||Sending more content makes you eligible to join the Writers Pool that qualifies you for exclusive projects. Site clients determine and pay article prices. Site takes 35% and the remaining 65% is sent through PayPal.|
ReviewStream is another popular review website that deals with categories like software, hotels, electronics, books, restaurants, and clothes among others. Reviewers earn $2 from a ReviewStream hot topic.
An additional earning of $0.10 is at stake if another member casts a vote on a certain review. Payment is done through PayPal after reaching $50.
You can get paid to write software reviews at Software Judge. An excellently written review can earn up to $50 while an average one earns you $1 once it is published. You can choose from a long list of software products seen on the website. The only thing is you are limited to three reviews in a day.
Triond is among the many writing communities that let you write articles and post them on popular websites. This site allows you to post video, images and audio to accompany your written articles or comments.
You can track your posted materials by means of using the site’s dashboard. Posting on relevant websites allows you to earn from advertisements each month. This entitles you to 50% from the advertisement revenues out of your posted materials online.
Epinions rewards reviewers who help buyers in deciding whether to buy or not to buy the products. The convincing factor lies on the quality of reviews posted on the product pages. You can create either positive or negative reviews on products available at any online store like eBay or Amazon.
These reviews will earn you Eroyalties credits via its Income Share program that is redeemable in US dollars. US residents can redeem checks with at a minimum of $10 balance while non-US residents are required a balance of $100.
7. Demand Media Studios
Apply on this site to write on various tasks or assignments. Assignments are based on subjects which you stated you have interest in or knowledgeable of at the time you applied for the job.
These tasks may be in the form of guides, user help or short tutorials found on eHow, an example of sites that has greater exposure. Once your articles are published you may earn from $15 or reach more than $30.
ContentBLVD is a site that connects blog owners to writers. To become a writer, you can send in an application and meet the site’s criteria that counts being an American citizen and eligible to work in the U.S. among others.
Once accepted, you can start writing articles on topics or assignments required by ContentBLVD’s clients like reviews, articles, etc. When the site starts using your content, you’ll get paid ranging from $12-$48 apiece.
This website gives writers a chance to sell content to a wide range of clients. It has a Public Request System where writers submit fresh articles for buyers who look for materials that deal with some specific subjects.
As you continue writing more content, you are up to joining the Writer Pool where you can claim exclusive projects which is an excellent way of building your own portfolio. Clients determine and pay article prices. The site takes 35% while the remaining 65% is redeemed by the writer through PayPal.