Many companies give out free products to users to test and in exchange, testers get paid. Nice idea so much more if you are out of job or a student who is simply out of cash. Accept it—you have needs and wants as well as the others so this thought is a welcome for people like you. But do you know how this works and where to find legit sites that offer such deal?
Some companies offer free stuffs while several of them ask you to buy products that you can test and get paid for doing so. There are also some that give you samples that are absolutely free.
Here are 25 places where you can get paid to test samples and how it works…
Get Paid To Test Products
1. BzzAgent: Sends you various products for free testing and lets you answer a few questions to review the products tested.
2. Minute Rice: Register as a member to receive samples and products to test and get special discounts or coupons in return.
3. Marie Claire Magazine: Sign up as an exclusive member of the site’s Velvet Rope Club and get a chance of testing and sharing your opinions on goods like bags, lipstick and other girlie thingies. This gives you access to insider events, special offers, sweepstakes, etc.
4. Influenster: This entitles you various kinds of snacks and food to test. This allows you to stack some goodies for your home without paying for them.
5. Tide Development Team: Join the team and try out Tide cleaning products sent to you for free. What a way of washing clothes with free cleaning solutions.
6. Glam Spotters Reader Panel (from Glamour Magazine): This company aims for fashionistas and sends fashion and beauty products for testing and provides an opportunity to win prizes.
7. Redbook Panel: Join the panel and provide feedback on stories and books, and also products. The best responders receive prizes like luxe beauty products.
8. PINCHme: Pick a product from the site’s leading brands to test. You can try out new samples two weeks in between.
9. Vogue Insiders: Members’ opinion matter on this site and voicing what you feel regarding their products can earn you rewards.
10. Stylehunters Trendsetters: Get the chance of evaluating brand-new products by providing feedback concerning InStyle itself.
11. Parenting Magazine: Join the site and receive the latest tips, samples and information for mothers and future moms, along with some samples.
12. VocalPoint: This site is for ladies only. It sends loads of products and samples to for women to try and provide reviews.
13. HouseParty.com: If you throw parties at home every once in a while, this is your chance to obtain free products. The site provides samples and products for review.
14. Mills Advisory Panel: This is a site that allows you to share your ideas or opinion regarding food. Gives you an opportunity to receive totally free stuff from General Mills and Small Planet Foods products.
15. Brillo Consumer Advisory Panel: Join the Brillo Connection to receive offers, freebies and advice from a team of household specialists.
16. McCormmick Consumer Testing: Test an assortment of food or beverage products and get compensated from $30 to $100 in one of the company’s facilities or try it at home and receive from $10 to $15.
17. Smile.ly: You can try out different stuffs for free on this site and he range is overwhelming.
18. Buzz Club from Cosmo magazine: Join and share your thoughts ranging from relationships to new products and win a $100 Gift Card sweepstakes.
19. L’oreal Consumer Testing: The company’s Consumer Participation Panel gives out free products to which include cosmetics, hair care, sun care, skincare and many more.
20. Snuggle Bear Den: The site’s Bear Den Panel offers free membership and gives access to testing products, special offers, etc.
21. Zynga’s VIP: This is a game site that allows you to play new games and review them before anyone else start to play.
22. Toluna: Receive $10 on your Paypal for a 20-minute review you do on this site after filling out a short survey. You get to keep the tested items as well
23. CrowdTap: Test Amazon products and get the tested products at no cost after leaving a review on the site. Products include a variety from home appliances to gadgets and many others.
24. HomeSchool.com’s Panel: Join the panel to test products related to home schooling. This is a good site for out of school youths who want to earn extra income.
25. Nike Product Tester: Join and be included as a Nike product tester. You will receive a free product for testing and get to keep it after you have provided a review.
To get the most out of your testing career, visit the sites and see how their payment or reward system works. You can always go from one site to another to receive a whole lot of rewards, gifts, discounts and most of all CASH!