Ariix is a relatively new company in the network marketing industry that has one of the best compensation plans. Founded in Utah in 2011, the company was founded by a group of highly-qualified professionals. These people are Mark Wilson, Dr. Fred W. Cooper, Jeff Yates, Deanna Latson, and Riley Timmer. They have previously worked with Usana, another network marketing company, as its top executives. Ariix gives its distributors the right to veto over management decision, which is something that all other network marketing companies do not provide.
The Ariix Product Line
Ariix offers nutritional supplements that can help improve your overall health. Its products will remind you of Herbalife, one of the biggest network marketing firms today. The company’s best-selling supplements include Omega-Q, Vitamins, Minerals, Rejuveniix, Restoriix, Puritii, Vinali, Biopro Q, PureNourish, Slenderiix, Magnical-D, Xceler8, and MOA. Slenderiix is its popular weight loss product, while Puritii is an emergency water filtration system.
Becoming a Member
To become an Ariix distributor, all you have to do is to sign up as an IIX member, and pay the fee of $150. Members will receive a 15 percent discount on all of its products, and the opportunity to join in the company’s compensation plan. The enrolment packs range from $229.95 to $1,329.90. You have to earn at least $30 in credit in order to join the compensation plan, which you can obtain by purchasing their products. You can also qualify for the autoship function when you maintain a personal product volume of at least 75 per month.
Ariix has one of the best compensation plans around, which it calls the Active8. This plan is said to pay out better than most of its competitors. Below are the different ways to earn money through Ariix:
- Base Commissions: They are paid out at 15 percent on your Pay Line’s product volume. Every month, your Pay Line is deducted from your Power Line. You will have a second Pay Line when your Pay Line starts generating $2,000 worth of profit. An additional Pay Line is given each time one of them earns the minimum amount.
- Pay Line Optimized Bonus: Distributors receive a share in this bonus each time a new Pay Line joins the company’s base commissions group.
- Luxury Car Bonus: This bonus is granted to any distributor who has achieved the Director rank, which requires a weekly base commission of $250.
- Matching Bonus: This bonus is the percentage of the base commission of members that you sponsor. It can go up to seven generations deep.
- Team Lead Bonus: This is awarded to distributors who have successfully recruited new members.
Is it a Scam?
No, Ariix is definitely not a scam. The company provides an impressive compensation plan to its distributors, and is a reputable network marketing business. It is also run by highly-qualified professionals with a strong background in multi-level marketing. It may seem to be a relatively new company, but it does have a solid product line that sells, too. There are many networking businesses that scam people, but Ariix is a credible company.